Calling all creative kids in grades K-12!
We need YOUR help designing our 2022 Summer Camp T-shirt! The winning designer will receive a T-shirt AND one (1) free day of camp* at JHS.
– Designs may include images and/or text
– Designs must incorporate the phrase “Summer Camp 2022”
– Designs should be for ONE side of a T-shirt only
– Designs must use ONE color only on a white background (T-shirts will be printed in black ink)
1. Create a design and send a high-resolution image to: [email protected] (file must be a .jpg, .png, or .pdf)
2. In your email, please provide the name, age, and grade level of the designer as well as your preferred method of contact (email address or phone number).
3. If you are unable to send us your design digitally, you can mail it to us at:
Jacksonville Humane Society
Attn: Education Department
8464 Beach Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Please include the same information specified in #2.
Designs must be submitted by parents/guardians.
4. The deadline to submit a design is TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2022. (If mailing your design, we must receive it in the mail by Tuesday, February 1, 2022.)
5. Contest entrants must be children in grades K-12.
Three finalists will be selected by the JHS Education team and the public will vote for the final design online between February 7-14, 2022. The winner will be announced on February 15, 2022.
By submitting your design, you agree that JHS can share your design on JHS camp marketing materials and social media.
If your design is selected, JHS reserves the right to modify the design to fit the size and format needs for the T-shirt printer.
To learn more about our humane education camps for kids, visit jaxhumane.org/kidscamp.
For questions, contact us at [email protected] or 904-493-4588.
*Free day of camp prize constitutes enrollment for one (1) camper in one (1) day of JHS camp. Available camp options will be dependent upon the child’s grade level. Free day of camp must be redeemed in the 2022 calendar year. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Not eligible for cash value.