Looking for something for the young animal enthusiast in your life to do at home? Download our Youth Service Projects Guide for a list of items youth can make and donate to JHS as well as instructions for organizing a supply drive for the animals.
If you’re interested in making toys or treats not include in our guide, please check in with us first at [email protected]
Other resources and at-home activities:
- JHS Teachers Pay Teachers Store – Digital Resources for Educators
- JHS Pinterest Boards for DIY Pet Crafts and Treats
- Maddie’s Fund Activity Book
- Animal Care & Protective Services Coloring Book
- Best Friends Animal Society Coloring Pages
Additional ideas for kids interested in supporting JHS:
- Organize a lemonade stand, garage sale, or bake sale, and donate the proceeds to the animals at JHS
- Ask everyone who attends your birthday party to to bring a gift for the dogs and cats
- Tell everyone you know to adopt their next pet from a local animal shelter!